We at Locations Global believe a well produced project is based on the ability to listen and understand the needs of the project combined with attention to detail. Another way to say this "We organize chaos".
The success of a large well produced project is the attention and resolution of a hundred little details. At Locations Global, no detail is ever so small that it can slip under our radar, and no assignment has ever loomed so large that we weren't able to tackle it.
Locations Global has produced successful projects ranging the globe. We understand this process in detail, so you don't have to.
Locations Global's success is a direct result in the our skillful integration of the creative process with the experience, understanding and skill of managing logistics on a global scale.
Pre and Principle Services:
- Project review and assessment
- Project Resource Breakdown
- Budget Breakdown and Generation
- Location scouting and procurement
- Insurances, Riders and Binders. (Based on project needs.)
- All, travel, regional and local Permits
- Governmental Liaison
- Props (Procurement and fabrication.)
- Craft Services (Special menu's when requested.)
- On Shoot - Special Needs
Post Production Services:
- Media, grading, proofing and warehousing
- HSV - Color Balancing and Matching
- Digital Retouch and special effects assessment
- Digital Retouch
- HDR image manipulation
- Digital Effects (complete with digital element generation and composting)
- Composting Element preparation
- Animation (CGI, Flash, Sequence)
- Hero Media Prep and Formatting
- Final Media Delivery (Fiber, UPS, FedEx, etc)
Locations Global believe doing business in today's world requires a company to be Socially and Environmentally Sensitive and Responsible. For these reasons:
All of Location Global projects are carried out with great respect and regard for the local environments, communities and cultures we find ourselves working with. We take great effort in assuring Locations Global respects and follows all local customs, and culture needs.
Locations Global does this for many reasons. Least of which is by respecting those cultures we work with, we retain close friendships and bonds with all the local governments, peoples and crews. We build bridges not burn them.